Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sweet 16


Happy Late Birthday Blog.
My Beautiful baby girl is finally 16.
And to all the potential suitors.
GOOD LUCK


This amazing person came into my life July 16th 1994 at around 5:30 in the morning, after being in labor for a little over 24 hours. I thought that since Charley-Anne's birth had been relatively easy the same would be true for this baby. NOT! she was however about three weeks over due, the Dr. was sure I was wrong in my counting because of the fact that I hadn't gained back the weight I had lost at the beginning. Anyhow, when she finally decided to join us you can only imagine the Doctors surprise to see the size of this baby girl. 9lbs and all I can say about that is OUCH!

She definitely left a big impact on me, she was my most memorable birth.
She had a whole head full of black hair long enough to put curlers in, she looked like a little Indian.
We were sent home about 5 hrs later and she slept clear through that first night. The next day We had an appointment back at the Dr. to make sure things were OK, and we ended up spending three days in Primary children s Hospital because of a strep virus she got from me. It was so sad to watch them put the IV into her little head.

Jamee, you were so cute, I loved it when you would sing to me while I did your hair.




Jamee has always had an attitude!
Jamee loves her dog digger, In fact we lost Digger in Idaho just after we got him and Jamee and I cried all the way home and then we finally got in touch with the animal shelter in Boise they new who had found him and Me and Jamee drove all the way back up to Boise to get Digger and then right back home. Needless to say that wasn't the last time we lost him or left him somewhere. But the tales of bad dog ownership are for another time.

Jamee when on a trip with me and Charlee a few years back to Switzerland to see Grandma who was turning 103. It was a fun trip, Charlee kept telling us that if we were his greenies we would be in deep trouble. (We had a hard time with the food) So if there was something we didn't like we would just push it over for him to eat.
One afternoon, There was a party for her and they served her favorite cake. Charlee had just threatened us that we had better eat all our food cause he wasn't gonna cover for us. So we sat down and started eating our cake, let me tell ya there was nothing sweet about it, I could hardly gag this cake down. I decided after the first bite that I would have to eat the rest in big bits to get rid of it and get it over with. That lasted about three bits, by this time we had been sitting there for about a half hour, I started feeling a warm tingling feeling come over me, just like after you take a big swig of NyQuil. Ya well, I realized that I was in fact drunk, Luckily Jamee had only barley tasted it. But not Charlee, he had licked his plate clean so he finished up mine and Jamee's and he drove us home.
Jamee and Ashlee have been friends since they were just babies.
Jamee loves the fact that they can have such different interest and still be best friends.
I think that they will be friends forever.
James and Chuck!


Jamee, I love you so much.
I'm glad that I'm your mom.
Thanks for being my daughter and my friend.
P.S I am so glad you have your drivers license. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment