Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lacey!!!

I want to wish Lacey a happy birthday by giving her a shout out with one of my fabulous blog posts.
The first picture was on the night Lacey and Dewey saw each other for the first time after he got off his mission.
The second picture is of Lacey after she sat on Charlee's hat..

This cute little thing came into my life about 5 years ago. She immediately stole our hearts. We all love her so much..
I wish that I could say that she has never caused me any trouble, but if I did it would be a lie.

I new from the start that she was meant to be a part of our family.
That's why I acted like a crazy syco lady when I thought she might not be ours.

I love how Lacey is always concerned with how everyone is doing.
I love how Lacey takes care of Dewey.
I love how Lacey puts up with all the crap all of us dish out to her.
I love how Lacey tries to tolerate out impromptu nature.

I love you Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment