Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time to Race!

Last night was Robby's second Pine Wood Derby
Sorry to say his car didn't lead the races, and I'm pretty sure he cane in last place at know fault of his.
Charlee helped with his car last year and it didn't do so hot so this year it was left up to me and he did worse. I guess that's the down fall of having two of the most uncompetitive parents ever. One of the dads did put some of that grey powder stuff on the wheels and that helped alot but the races were already over. so in the play around races he did better. oophs
Lucky for us he is so easy going, he just said,"ya they sure don't make very good wheels for these things do they". and I said "NO THEY DON'T"

All I can say is that Robby's car would of made Grandma Mangelson very proud indeed.
Can you guess which one is Robby's?

Robby and his best buddy Seth Beckett



Robby and his non-award winning car.

5 comments:

  1. Yes that car would make Grandma Mangelson so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, quick post Mel. You're getting good at this blogging thing. Is your cartoon family an announcement or just a hopeful wish? (Lacey and the round belly)

    Robbie is such a cute guy. I think his car is cool too. Way to go bud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Lacey will want to kill me when she sees it. but I thought it was so so cute! and funny. but no baby for us, YET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that stick figure of Lacey is cute....I'm afraid she loves you too much to be to upset. All in good fun. Even if Robbie's car didn't win it's still looks pretty good. All in good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa, I was thinking the same thing as Teresa. Is that your way of announcing something? Robby's car looks great.

    ReplyDelete